£30,000 per annum pro rata
- 3 - 4 days per week
We are looking for a Paralegal to work in a busy fast-paced environment supporting our In-House Legal Team.
You will help provide legal and compliance support across all Goodwood Business Areas, including contractual, commercial, media, IP and compliance.
As a principal contact for routine legal enquiries from the business, you'll have an understanding of general commercial and legal issues and will help translate complex matters into easily understood advice.
You will be used to handling ever changing priorities with ease, collaborative in your approach with both Internal partners and legal groups, quickly building relationships and credibility.
You will be confident and approachable, with excellent interpersonal and natural communications skills, and an eagle eye for detail.
We are open to a variety of Part Time hours to help match you lifestyle - over 3 - 4 days
If working somewhere truly unique interests you, we'd love to hear from you
What you’ll need:
- Strong academic credentials
- Completion of the LPC, SQE, CILEX or a qualified Legal Executive
- You must have the right to work and be eligible to practice as a lawyer in the UK
What you’ll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Annual bonus scheme
- Health Cash plan