Chef de Partie (Goodwood House)
£25,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Full Time - 40 hours worked over 5 days includes evenings and weekends
We have exciting opportunities for a Chef de Partie to join us at Goodwood House.
The kitchen team has a very talented pool of chefs that deliver amazing quality dishes as well as pushing to be different. With Goodwood Farm on the doorstep they use local organic produce, including award winning meats and cheeses. There is training and development opportunities available with our in-house butchery, dairy processing and cheese-making facilities. Our chefs are proud to provide unsurpassed dining experiences.
You will have proven experience, with responsibility for your own section and support the creation, development and implementation of new menus.
What you need to be successful?
- Proven experience in a role of a same or similar level
- Experience of working in a multi-kitchen environment or as part of a big team
- Experience of fine dining
- Ability to develop inspiring dishes relevant to the dining experience
- A passion for delivering amazing customer experience
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events