Kitchen Porter (at The Goodwood Hotel)
£ 18,928.00 per annum plus excellent benefits
- 40 hours worked on 5 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends
You will become a vital part of our brigade at Farmer Butcher Chef, where we continually look to inspire, develop and motivate the next generation.
You will support our fabulous Chef by carrying out duties including washing-up and putting away dishes, cutlery and equipment and to ensure all kitchen areas are clean and hygienic. You will assist with general kitchen duties such as making sure everyone has a plentiful supply of clean water and ensure that all regulations for food health and hygiene are adhered to at all times.
The Customer experience is at the heart of all we do, and each individual role is integral to our joint success.
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Certificates in Food Hygiene, COSHH, Manual Handling and some training in Health and Safety would be desirable but is not essential as training can be given.
- Can do attitude.
- A team player with a sense of fun.
- Attention to detail.
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Uniform provided
- Real career progression opportunities
- Annual pay review
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities to suit your circumstances.
- Choice of hot or cold meals and drinks on duty
- Please view the document (opens in a pop up)