£27,000 to £29,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- 40 hours worked on 5 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends
We are looking for a Reservation Manager to lead and develop the Reservations team. You will be responsible for allocating and maintaining the bedrooms over our main headline events.
Using your passion for delivering an outstanding customer journey throughout the reservation process, you will play a key part in delivering our budgets and targets for the year.
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience of working with a front of house booking system, preferably Opera or Protel
- Experience of working in a similar role within hospitality or a central reservations department
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good organisational & administration skills
- People management – examples of leading & developing a team
We are lucky enough to work in some stunning countryside, so your own transport is required.
- Please view the document (opens in a pop up)