The Health Club Membership Sales Executive will be part of Health Club & Spa team and report to the Health Club & Spa Manager.
Goodwood is a quintessentially English estate, set in 12,000 acres of rolling West Sussex countryside. Rooted in our heritage, we deliver extraordinary and engaging experiences in modern and authentic ways. But what really sets us apart is our people. It is their passion, enthusiasm and belief in the many things we do that makes Goodwood the unique place it is.
It takes a certain sort of person to flourish in such a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment like Goodwood. We look for talented, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals who will be able to share our passion for Goodwood to be ‘the home of exceptional experiences’.
The Real Thing Derring-Do Obsession for Perfection Sheer Love of Life
Always inspired by Goodwood’s heritage
Daring to surprise and delight
Striving to do things even better
Sharing our infectious enthusiasm
Purpose of the role
To drive membership sales and build the membership figures ensuring a monthly net gain. Excel in sales ability with a high infectious energy for our wellbeing industry whilst being hungry for the commercial opportunities.
- Fully responsible for the following KPIs:
- Acquisition: push, drive and convert acquisition in achieving outstanding results;
- Retention: convert leaver requests back into engaged members pushing the attrition figures down every month;
- Yield: ensure the targeted yield is secured and exceeded through the membership sales process;
- Joining process: ensure all new acquisition complete the correct joining process ensuring the business needs and the new customer journey is executed perfectly.
Whilst ensuring the above the following is necessary for its success:
- Recognize opportunities to up-sell the customer and sell enhancements to experiences and memberships;
- Ensure terms and conditions are executed accurately;
- To lead by example by offering excellent levels of service and professionalism and supporting the Health Club & Spa Administrator to develop their customer service skills;
- Ensure the wider team are proficient in all rates, packages and current offers;
- To ensure that there is clear, consistent and two-way communication with the Health Club & Spa Administrator and with the wider team;
- Promote and develop monthly team incentives and fun in the membership sales process;
- Required to complete relevant training on the e-learning system;
- Work closely with the Health Club & Spa Manager and the marketing team to create engaging campaigns that drive the right customers to the Health Club & Spa;
- To monitor competitor and potential competitor products and services and to communicate relevant findings and recommendations to the Health Club & Spa Manager;
- To deliver basic sales training to the wider Health Club & Spa teams on a regular basis;
- To act as an ambassador for the Goodwood brand at all times and to ensure Group values are upheld to both external and internal contacts, through appropriate behaviour and performance;
- To ensure the correct tone of voice is adopted in line with Goodwood brand standards in relation to correspondence with prospective and current members;
- Work with the operational team to ensure that the membership customer journey is fully understood to be able to assist with member communications;
Qualities you will possess
- Competitive nature
- Passion for what you do
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Proactive in sales
- Take responsibility for yourself
- Drive to the end result
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communicator
- Innovative and open-minded approach to product development
- A sense of fun!
What do you need to be successful?
- You will need to have a flexible approach to working hours which may include weekends, evenings and bank holidays;
- Proven track record in sales;
- Proven track record in the ability to retain customers and build relationships;
- Able to self-motivate and work independently;
- Experience of working with targets;
- Interest in active lifestyle - indoors and out;
- Experience of selling luxury products.
- Please view the document (opens in a pop up)