Are you an enthusiastic, customer service superstar?
Picture yourself working at our world famous events...
You will get:
- Full training and a pre-event briefing and site tour
- Key items of uniform and a yummy lunch bag
- Free parking close to the venue
There are lots of roles available, but you could be working as a Ticket Scanner, Information Steward, Racecard Seller or on Ticket Collections. (Some work may involve using a laptop or handling cash, but this we'll discuss this with you beforehand). You'll need to be available for at least two of our headline motorsport and horseracing events:
- Festival of Speed: Thursday 12th to Sunday 15th July
- Qatar Goodwood Festival: Tuesday 31st July to Saturday 4th August
- Goodwood Revival: Friday 7th Sunday to 9th September
Shift lengths vary.
For motorsport events, the shifts are usually 12-13 hours in length.
For horseracing they can vary between 4-9 hours.Due to the length of some of the shifts, you do need to be 18 or over, and having your own reliable transport is essential.
We'd love to hear from you. Please click on the blue button to apply.