Sales & Marketing Lead
Target Professional Services is an industry leader in corporate and personal trace solutions for pension schemes, financial services, legal agencies and individuals. We are the trusted partner of some of the largest pensions administrators and Trustees in the UK. Based in Selsey, our office is well appointed and the hours can be flexible where required. Target invests in people and prides itself on flexibility for those colleagues who have family commitments.
Sales & Marketing Lead
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic individual. This role presents an exciting opportunity for someone to develop skills in Sales and Marketing within a fast-paced target driven environment. Reporting to the Head of Client Solutions you will provide day to day support to the sales team and implement various forms of marketing communications. You will represent Target whilst attending client events. Sales and Marketing experience is an advantage but not essential as long as you are able to demonstrate a level of creativity and enthusiasm for the role. This is a new position within the company offering career progression and variety for the right person.
· Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and
coordination of sales team activities
· Represent the company in a professional manner at all times, both verbally and in writing.
· Contribute to proactive lead generation activities, including telephone contact follow ups.
· Support the sales team to regularly update sales forecast.
· Investigate all sales leads coming through website to ensure prompt action and follow up.
· Act as a central point of contact on the production of marketing materials to ensure high quality standards, value for money and delivery to agreed timescales
· Maintain central records of the production of marketing materials, including final versions of artwork and materials
· Provide support in organising events and producing materials required.
· Assist with setting up for customer meetings / events with banners / gifts etc.
· Generate customer surveys as directed by line manager, analyse feedback and report findings.
· Support outbound email and direct email campaigns.
· Produce regular and planned content such as photographs, videos, podcasts and blogs to website and social media
· Become an advocate for Target in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering question where appropriate
Experience in the following would be advantageous but not essential:
· Effective use of computer-based systems and communications technology
· Experience of working in a marketing environment or a broad understanding of the marketing mix
· Experience of working in a sales environment
· Experience of providing planned and compelling social media content
· Marketing or relevant qualification
The ideal candidate must have:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· A creative flair and the ability to think differently
· Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage competing demands
· The ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
· At least 5 GCSEs (or equivalent)
· Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
· Confidence and influencing skills
· A positive attitude
· A keen interest and passion for sales and marketing
· The ability to build strong relationships and be a team player
· Motivation and be target driven
· A focus on delivering high quality sales and customer service
· Flexibility to be adaptable to change