Travel Assistance Case Handlers
Do you love providing great customer service?
Do you love speaking with a wide variety of customers?
Would you love to help customers in a time of need?
Do you want to work for a growing reputable organisation?
We are currently recruiting for Travel Assistance Advisors within our business here at Funtington, Chichester.
The core responsibilities of this role will be to manage a complex caseload of technical claims whilst ensuring that the claims are managed to the highest quality within all compliance frameworks.
The successful applicant will need to possess the following skills and attributes:
· Technical Knowledge: you will be trained to understand and manage high cost and complex inpatient medical assistance claims, including organising evacuations, medical treatment and liaising with clients to provide updates
· People skills: a proactive, can do attitude with a real focus on customer quality
· Organised: able to self-manage a personal portfolio of customers with the ability to prioritise and be self-motivated
· Communication: be proficient in both verbal and written skills
· Personal: demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with a flexible approach
Experience & Skills:
· You will be able to demonstrate exceptional telephony based customer service skills and be able to quickly build rapport with people whilst remaining professional at all times.
· You will be self-motivated and have excellent organisational skills
· Capable of multi-tasking using various computer software (Essential)
· The ability to work on your own initiative whilst performing as part of a team (Essential)
· Have a flexible approach to support the business needs
· Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail (Essential)
· Confident and articulate on the telephone (Essential)
We offer a great benefits package that includes:
· Comprehensive training (10 week structured course)
· Free on-site parking or mini-bus pick up service (to and from Chichester train station)
· Free annual travel insurance (subject to qualifying criteria)
· Contributory pension scheme
· Salary supplements for using an additional language
· 20 days holiday a year, plus 8 days bank holiday.
· Eye care vouchers
· Childcare vouchers
· Bonus scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Fully equipped gym, on site tennis court and other social club facilities.
CEGA Group is one of the world's leading providers of travel risk management, medical assistance, air ambulance and claims management services and offers an end to end service in-house. With an outstanding reputation for delivering the optimum combination of quality service and cost control, we represent some of the best known brands in insurance, banking and corporate sectors.
Cega Group Services provides critical round the clock assistance to people all over the globe who need emergency medical, security and claims assistance. We are proud of the work we do, and we have an unprecedented reputation in the market for quality and customer service.
Our vital medical assistance and claims services are sought by leading worldwide insurers and, as the provider of services to 5 of the 6 leading insurers, we are highly regarded as a leader in our field.
Location: Funtington, Chichester, West Sussex
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8-4pm, 9-5pm, 10-6pm, 12-8pm on a rostered pattern, weekends also involved with days in lieu given back.