Depends on experience
Our Partnerships Management team are responsible for working with our key motorsport sponsors throughout the year. With a broad range of interesting and exciting clients to support, they plan and deliver all commercial aspects of our sponsors' assets both on and off event.
As Partnerships Executive, picture yourself working proactively as part of the Partnerships Management team, supporting the rest of the team in delivering excellent customer service to all Goodwood Partners throughout the year.
The role includes compiling the critical path and ensuring the Partnerships Management team deliver against each element and you'll manage the database, input data on to Delphi and the CRM system, process invoices and support with event planning.
What you'll have:
- Experience in financial processes, spreadsheets, reporting and back of office solutions essential
- Computer literacy with ability to use CRM packages
- Numerate with meticulous attention to detail
- Planning and organisation skills
- Professional manner
- A passion for providing excellent customer experiences
What you'll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products and services from across the estate
- Free gym and health club membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- A beautifully unique environment.
If you have are enthusiastic and self-motivated, looking to join a fast-paced team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please view the
document (opens in a pop up)