Target Professional Services is an industry leader in corporate and personal trace solutions for pension schemes, financial services, legal agencies and individuals. We are the trusted partner of some of the largest pensions administrators and Trustees in the UK. Based in Selsey, our office is well appointed and the hours can be flexible where required. Target invests in people and prides itself on flexibility for those colleagues who have family commitments.
Strong telephone skills vital.
An exciting opportunity has opened to join our Trace and Investigation Team.
- Using cutting edge desktop and trace technology, you will be instrumental in locating missing members and reuniting them with their pension schemes and investments.
- You will be a critical first point of contact on the phones with the public, dealing with member queries, taking details and undertaking identity checks.
- You will be responsible for updating member details in our database and managing workloads in order to ensure that we deliver projects on time.
- You will have an enquiring mind, be able to think laterally, have an attention to detail and a "never give up" attitude.
- Although full systems training will be given and is regularly refreshed, you will need basic computer literacy and the ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- You will need to have great communication skills and be comfortable dealing with customers on the phone and by email.
- You will be a great team player, bringing enthusiasm and energy to the business.
A thorough and comprehensive on-going training program is in place.
Please provide a covering letter and CV when applying.