£28,110 to £31,987 per annum depending on experience
- 37 hours per week
Salary: £28,110 - £31,987 per annum (Depending on experience)
Hours : 37 hours per week
Stonepillow is a charity supporting those at risk of homelessness, those who are homeless and those with multiple and complex needs to achieve self-sustaining independence. Stonepillow client support model is based on 5 pillars.
- Prevent homelessness and rough sleeping through supporting people early to retain their homes or make positive and planned moves.
- Relieve harmful impact upon those who find themselves homeless or with nowhere stable to live through provision of basic needs e.g., showers, laundry, food and crisis support, as well emergency or temporary accommodation.
- Recover our client’s health, wellbeing and independence through focused casework addressing the root causes of a person’s homelessness or insecure housing.
- Resettle into new, sustainable supported or independent housing.
- Restore lives; preparing clients to be tenancy ready, with the skills they need to live independently, and equipped to reintegrate into the community.
Over the past 12 months we have supported in around 900 people within our services. We have 110 staff working across West Sussex but primarily based in Arun and Chichester.
The key responsibility of the role is to develop, implement, maintain, and review systems and processes to measure and deliver impact. The principal focus is to ensure our CRM systems are effectively supported, users trained regularly and required reports produced in a timely manner.
- To develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the CRMs and provide relevant training to staff on usage of the systems. Delivering training either on a one to one basis or in small groups.
- To enable effective extraction of information and data they hold by using reporting tools, setting up templates and producing reports for internal and external stakeholders as required by the Senior Leaders Team (SLT).
- To ensure that the CRMs are used effectively by staff who are responsible for data inputting.
We are looking for someone who is organised and has strong communication skills, verbal, analytical and written, and enjoys working as part of a team and independently.
Stonepillow has a values framework and set of expected behaviours. Every employee is expected to work within this framework and participate in ensuring that these values are upheld in their day to day work.
These values are:
- Focused– Putting clients at the heart of what we do and engaging them to actively participate at all levels of the Charity
- Accountable – taking responsibility, being professional and being an ambassador for Stonepillow.
- Inclusive– valuing the diversity of clients, team, volunteers and community
- Innovative – Delivering high quality services which evidence value for money and support positive outcomes of Clients.
- Kindness – compassionate, respectful when working with clients, colleagues and communities
The benefits of working at Stonepillow:
- Actively supporting those in need in your local community
- Healthcare and wellbeing support including access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and access to a comprehensive Employee Assistance programme with face-to-face counselling
- A medical cashback scheme and retail discounts
- Stakeholder pension, employer contribution of 5%
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Stonepillow is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. You are required to be a car driver and have daily access to a car to travel to services.