We are seeking a Kitchen Porter to join our busy kitchen team.
In your role of Kitchen Porter, you will be responsible for being part of the kitchen and food service team, reporting directly to the Sous and Head Chef you will ensure the constant delivery of the core mission and values of the company.
Working as part of the kitchen and food service team, the Kitchen Porter will provide the highest of cleaning standards in support of the kitchen team. You will possess an ability to work as part of a team and will enjoy building good relationships.
Key Duties include;
Key Skills and Experience include;
- Carrying out basic cleaning tasks as fast as possible.
- Collecting and washing up pots and pans.
- Washing crockery & cutlery and ensuring food preparation sites are clean and ready.
- Sweeping/Mopping floors.
- Unloading equipment and food from deliveries.
- Ensuring the storeroom remains organised.
- Work alongside the chef team to maintain HACCP standards
- Making sure work surfaces, floors and walls are always clean and sanitised
- Other duties as requested by management.
- Fluent English.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Reliable and hardworking with a good positive attitude.
- Flexibility in working hours as role includes mornings/evenings & weekends
- Self-motivated and have the ability to prioritise work.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.