- Are you looking for your next career move within Partnership or Sponsorship Management?
We are looking for a Senior Partnerships Manager
to join the fast-paced Partnership Management Team. They lead all of the commercial relationships across the Estate, from global brands in the Luxury, Lifestyle, Motorsport & Racing industries. If you have vast Sponsorship Management experience within the brand and events industries, we look forward to hearing from you.
From jaw-dropping cars and enthralling on-track action to spectacular festivities and world class horse-racing, our events are renowned for their creativity and content.
With a broad range of exciting and unique Partners to support, you'll manage the commercial relationship with key partners both on and off event. From initial inductions; through to campaign and event activation at our flagship events and the all-important follow up; you'll be an experienced Partner Manager, creating 'WOW' moments at every opportunity, anticipating Partner needs from the get go and exceeding all expectations.
You could be travelling abroad one day to meet a Partner, then working at our iconic Festival of Speed the next. No two days will be the same. What you'll get:
What you'll have:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- The opportunity to earn an extra month's salary per year under our bonus scheme
- Vast Partnership & Sponsorship Management experience within the brand and events industries
- Extremely strong background in marketing, brand and digital activation
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to build relationships and trust, whilst managing and prioritising a diverse and complex workload
You'll get to experience working out our headline events, including the Festival of Speed presented by Mastercard, Qatar Goodwood Festival and Goodwood Revival so some flexibility is required with your working hours.
Click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you.