Corporate Finance Transaction Services Advisor
Evolution Capital, a leading mid-market TMT Boutique Corporate Finance firm, delivering shareholder value to our clients via innovative deal solutions, providing strategic and transaction advice and support, from deal origination through to deal completion. We exclusively advise clients in the Technology and Telecoms sector on all aspects of M&A, divestitures, mergers, buy-outs, debt structuring and with business and company valuations. The team is particularly focused on advising business owners looking to exit, as well as strategic acquirers and financial investors.
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Finance Transaction Services Advisor to join our high calibre team. This is not an entry level role; you will already have at least 5 years' experience of advising clients with exit and sales transaction documentation. You will possess exceptional analytical skills, be highly committed to quality and excellence, be able to demonstrate initiative and leadership, whilst having a down to earth "sleeves rolled up, can-do" attitude. Strong interpersonal and written communication skills are absolutely necessary, as the role will have both client facing and executive level exposure. The role provides an exceptional candidate the opportunity to work with a high performing team in a rapidly expanding firm, known for its deep industry expertise.
- Reporting to the Director of Transaction Services and working closely with the Advisory Team, providing client services related to all sales side transaction documentation, i.e. creation of Strategic Reviews, Teasers, IM's, Supplementary Information and Due Diligence.
- Managing client interfaces, taking responsibility for managing all financial phases of the transaction cycle and deal execution.
- Supporting the Advisory Team in winning new business in the form of assisting in the creation of valuations, proposals and presentations.
- Client-interaction, a front-facing role where contact with executives, owner managed clients and shareholders is essential.
- Build and develop strong relationships in the market.
- Regular reporting.
- Eligible to work in the UK and based within a daily commutable distance from Chichester.
- Financial qualification (ACA/CFA or MSc degree in Finance, Strategy, Economics).
- Significant experience of sales side transaction work gained from at least 5 years previous experience in corporate advisory firms or similar.
- Strong financial modelling capability and experience combined with the ability to convert analysis into various outputs to present results in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Dedication to teamwork with strong personal integrity.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Excel and PowerPoint.