We are a small family run business specialising in the food trade, delivering our products to local pubs, hotels and restaurants etc.
We are currently looking to recruit 2 Order Picker / Drivers (1 full time and 1 part time) who will need to be physically fit to cope with the demands of this position in a very busy environment.
This role will include the helping of picking orders, loading vans, delivering goods and collecting payments from customers. A good knowledge of the local area is required.
- Computer skills would be an advantage.
- You will need your own transport to travel to and from work due to the rural location of the business.
- Non smoker preferred as we are food related business.
- Must be over 25 due to commercial vehicle insurance.
- Full driving licence (no more than 3 points).
Full time hours will be:
- Weekdays - 7am (depending on your rota) - 3pm
- Saturday - 7am (depending on your rota) until finish (approx 2pm)
- 5 day week, must work Saturday. Day off in the week to be arranged.
Part time hours will be:
- This is a local delivery route in and around Bognor of about 10 or 11 drops.
- 7:45am - approx 11am (+/- 30 minutes-ish depending on workload each day)
- This position is Mon - Sat inclusive (with the option of an day off in the week if desired by the applicant)