Are you an experienced accountant with excellent presentation skills, enormous attention to detail and good client interface skills? If so, we have an excellent opportunity to work with a variety of businesses helping them through the exciting stages of Mergers & Acquisitions transactions, business exits and capital raisings.
Evolution Capital is a leading mid-market corporate finance boutique exclusively serving the Technology, Media and Telecommunications sectors, operating in the UK and internationally.
Working as part of our transaction team, you will be responsible for the day to day running of client engagements, conducting disposal processes and assisting in project managing transactions to completion.
What we offer you:
- An interesting role in a smooth running and friendly organisation
- Real opportunities for internal advancement
- An attractive salary and rewards package
- Coaching, mentoring and training as required to fill any skill gaps (for example if you are great with financial interpretation and have excellent attention to detail we'll happily support you in developing your client management and presentation skills)
- Pleasant offices in the fresh air south of Chichester, West Sussex
- Flexible working options (eg not necessarily 9-5 Mon - Friday / or some working from home - if this appeals to you please flag up the hours that would work for you)
What we look for in you:
- Well-rounded commercial awareness with a strong sense of integrity and business ethics
- Strong analytical skills and have experience in financial modelling & valuation techniques
- Excellent attention to detail in the preparation of information memorandums; specifically, you will enjoy interpreting company data and preparing visual aids to present your findings to clients
- A strong academic background, probably with ACA / ACCA qualification or equivalent.
- The drive to exceed client expectations; you will be involved in both managing existing clients and helping win new business opportunities
- The ability to negotiate offers, create deal structures and understand the transaction documents involved in an M&A process
- M&A experience gained in either an accountancy firm or boutique corporate finance firm would be a advantage
- A track record in deal origination, pitching to clients, providing advice and account management would be desirable
We look forward to receiving your application through this website in due course.