Can you provide great telephone customer service?
Do you love speaking with a wide variety of customers?
Do you want to work for a growing reputable organisation?
- Receive in-coming correspondence and calls from customers relating to travel insurance claims
- Ensure all relevant information is captured and updated on the system for each customer
- Input data to our claims management system
- Interpretation and application of policy wordings to specific claim scenarios
- Carry out calculations to ensure accurate payments are made to customers on behalf of their insurance provider (including using exchange rate information)
- Liaise with 3rd parties in relation to resolving queries and process claims
- Ensure all documentation relating to a case is attained and uploaded both timely and accurately
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience of working in the claims environment is not essential as full training will be provided
- An ability to stay calm, confident and focussed while handling high numbers of incoming calls
- The ability to reassure others and display high levels of empathy
- A passion for helping other people who are distressed or anxious
- Competent at using complex computer systems (training for our system fully provided)
- Numerate and able to understand and process information quickly
- Literate with the ability to tailor communication suitable for the appropriate audience
- High levels of attention to detail
Successful candidates will progress through a comprehensive training programme and we actively encourage career progression and provide ongoing training.
We offer a great benefits package that includes:
- Career progression i.e. Team Leader
- Comprehensive training
- Free parking or mini-bus pick up service (to and from Chichester train station)
- Free annual travel insurance (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Salary supplements for using an additional language
- 28 days holiday a year
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully equipped gym, on site tennis court and other social club facilities
CEGA Group is one of the world's leading providers of travel risk management, medical assistance, air ambulance and claims management services and offers an end to end service in-house. With an outstanding reputation for delivering the optimum combination of quality service and cost control, we represent some of the best known brands in insurance, banking and corporate sectors.
Cega Group Services provides critical round the clock assistance to people all over the globe who need emergency medical, security and claims assistance. We are proud of the work we do, and we have an unprecedented reputation in the market for quality and customer service.
Our vital medical assistance and claims services are sought by leading worldwide insurers and, as the provider of services to 5 of the 6 leading insurers, we are highly regarded as a leader in our field.
We are CEGA Group - find out more about us at www.cegagroup.com
Agencies: We are fortunate enough to receive some really great direct applications, so at this time we will not be engaging or accepting any unsolicited CV's from agencies.