Mergers & Acquisitions Advisor
Dynamic and rapidly growing corporate finance boutique to the tech sector requires:
Evolution Capital is a leading mid-market corporate finance boutique exclusively serving the Technology, Media and Telecommunications sectors, operating in the UK and internationally. We advise management teams, shareholders and private equity, privately owned and public listed businesses on Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) transactions and capital raisings.
Working as part of our transaction team, you will be responsible for the day to day running of client engagements, conducting disposal processes and assisting in project managing transactions to completion.
Candidates must have previous M&A experience gained in either an accountancy firm or boutique corporate finance firm and must possess first class client handling and project management skills.
Experience & qualifications we seek:
· An experienced professional with a thorough working knowledge of sell-side and buy-side corporate finance activities.
· A track record in deal origination, pitching to clients, providing advice and account management.
· Possess strong analytical skills and have experience in financial modelling & valuation techniques and in the preparation of information memorandums.
· The ability to interact at all levels of management and at board level to originate and execute multiple transactions/mandates independently will be an asset to this role.
· The ability to negotiate offers, create deal structures and the transaction documents involved in an M&A process.
· Have an excellent academic background with ACA / ACCA qualification or equivalent is desirable.
· Have a well-rounded commercial awareness with a strong sense of integrity and business ethics.
· Be creative and decisive in approach to problem solving and thorough with organisation and project planning supported by appropriate analytical, research and numerical skills.
· A strong people person, you will be a highly motivated team player with the ability to work in a unique and highly interdependent team environment.
· Be driven to exceed client expectations; you will be involved in both managing existing clients and helping win new business opportunities.
This is a full time position, based in Chichester, West Sussex.