Cut carrots, not corners.
Picture yourself in our busy kitchen, creating delicious food with organic meat and cheese fresh from our farm. You'll be learning your craft within a team of 11 chefs, working at the heart of the Goodwood Hotel.
You'll have lots of opportunities for training at our onsite dairy, as well as with John the Master Butcher and Bruce the cheese-maker.
What you'll get - (For starters)
- Free gym membership and a Health Cash Plan
- The opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary under our bonus scheme
- Free event tickets to The Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
You'll also get free uniform and staff meals when you're on shift.
Wherever possible, you'll be on a rota of four days on, three days off.What you'll have -
- Good knife skills and some basic kitchen experience would be a big plus.
- Enthusiasm - you'll be a great team player.
- Pride in your work - you'll want to serve delicious dishes every time.
Shifts are on a rota basis five days out of seven. Having your own reliable transport is a must.
To learn more about where you could be working, please click here: Bar and Grill
We'd love to hear from you. Please click on the blue button to apply.
Please view the Commis Chef Job Description document