Account Executive - Partnership Management
Our partnership management team are responsible for managing the relationship with our key sponsors for all of our Motor Sport and Horse Racing events throughout the year. With a broad range of clients to support, they plan and execute the delivery of the sponsor's requirements on and off event.
We are looking for a new Account Executive to work proactively as part of the partnership management team, supporting the Account Directors and Account Managers in delivering excellent customer service to all Goodwood sponsors throughout the year. This role includes database management, data input to Delphi, the CRM system, event planning, finance support and other general administrative duties to support the team.
What you will need to be successful
· Computer literacy with ability to use Microsoft and CRM packages.
· Planning and organisation skills
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated
· Professional manner
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Experience with spreadsheets, reporting and back of office solutions
· Educated to A level standard or equivalent
If working somewhere completely unique in the world interests you, please get in contact.
Please view the Account Executive document