Are you a highly motivated painter with a can do attitude?
Are you highly organised with the ability to prioritise your workload using your own initiative?
Are you looking for a new and varied role?
If the answer is yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you within our Property Services Team. You will be key in supporting the delivery of the planned maintenance and refurbishment of our properties.
Do you have?
- Experience in domestic decorating works, preferably within a social housing context, with an appropriate trade qualification.
- A great attitude with an eye for detail and the ability to meet targets without loss of quality.
- Experience of providing a front line service
- A sound working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations such as working from height.
- Experience of working within a building repairs environment (desirable but not essential)
- Undertake the application of paints using brush and roller to all internal and external surfaces, according to industry standards and a high quality of finish which will include working at height
- Carry out labouring duties including washing down of uPVC windows, moving or removal of furniture or cleaning as required to assist in the completion of external decoration and internal communal areas
In return we offer:
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Stakeholder pension, dental insurance, child care vouchers and private medical insurance (after a qualifying period)
Closing date for the receipt of applications is 9am on Monday 11th December 2017.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Please view the Job description - Painter document