Trainee account Clerk
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a trainee accounts clerk to join Bunn Leisure an award-winning holiday destination in Selsey, West Sussex, starting in the new year.
Full training will be given.
The successful candidate will be expected to liaise with customers and suppliers, dealing with enquiries and will work closely with the team to support a variety of roles.
You will be trained in Pegasus Opera (Accounting system) and a variety of other systems.
· Monthly and daily reconciliation
· Raising invoices and allocating payments
· Sending out statements
· Producing debtor reports and chasing aged debts
· Managing, checking and recording the sales ledger
· Assisting with the Purchase Ledger
· Raising credit notes
· Dealing with various queries
A minimum of 6 GCSEs at grade C or above (Mathematics and English).
Excellent IT skills Must be competent in Excel.
Hours: Mon - Fri, 9AM 5.30PM.
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.