|Job title||Projects Manager|
|Recruiter||Blue Leaf Recruitment|
We are an established company supplying and installing of a range of retrofit low-carbon technologies throughout the UK and Europe. Since its launch in 2005, Energys Group has reached the point where over one million of its energy-saving devices are installed across Europe.
At its heart, Energys is a customer-focused business with strong values. Its mission is to provide customers with tried-and-tested solutions to meet the challenge of carbon reduction. Every member of the team is an experienced energy professional with an impressive track record in delivering carbon savings. Energys is committed to providing a rapid response to its customers energy-saving needs.
We are now looking for an energetic person to join our team. You need to be well organized, a stickler for detail and you will have to be a ‘self-starter’, taking responsibility for the successful and timely delivery of our services.
Outline of Role
• Support the process of taking confirmed installation orders through to commissioning, taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and helping deliver profitable projects, whilst ensuring that our work delivers to the client the energy savings projects on time and within budget.
• Key user of the Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) process management tool.
• Maximise profitability by challenging costs, review working patterns and helping to ensure installation staff are motivated and efficiently utilized.
• Working on a wide variety of projects from shops, offices to schools, colleges and universities to hospitals or MOD sites.
• Health and safety issues will be key in this role, as will managing client expectations.
• Front customer service issues and insure snagging is resolved on a timely and cost effective basis.
• Place of work will be split between the Bosham and Ockley offices and being on site. You may also have to make regular client visits.
• In common with all areas of management, you will need to be well-organised, capable of meeting deadlines and have good maths and IT skills.
• Electrical wiring design and installation of lighting circuits (including emergencies), broad range of new fittings, PIR’s/Photocells, Emergency Lighting design and installation.
• Project Management
• Computer literate, Microsoft Projects (desirable).
• City & Guilds 2382-10 - 17th Edition (BS 7671)
• City & Guilds 2391-10 – Inspection, Testing and Certification
• Excellent Communicator
• Team Player
• Strong management
• Seeks responsibility
• Good Microsoft Excel
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, in a growing and successful business.