We are currently working on a new facility which will make it easy for you to save a job and come back to it later, however is isn't quite ready yet so for now please email this job to your own email address using the form below, you can then come back to this job later by retrieving the email we send you from your emails. The new 'save for later' facility should be ready soon. Thank you.
Send this job to yourself / to a friend
First 4 Personnel (& Temp) Ltd
£24000 - £27000 per annum + excellent benefits
« back to main job view
Do you have previous client payroll experience working for a payroll bureau or accountancy practice?
Want to join an expanding organisation, and be responsible for a portfolio of client payrolls? Then we need you!
The Payroll Administrator will assist with a comprehensive Payroll service to a wide range of corporate clients. You will be working as part of a team of 3 to provide a high quality, professional and efficient service.
- Run monthly and weekly payrolls for a portfolio of corporate clients, delivering a timely payroll service
- Ensure payrolls are run to deadlines and submitted to HRMC PAYE in time.
- Manage and resolve payroll queries with clients
- Manage starters and leavers on payroll software
- Prepare and sign off monthly payments, reconciling bank and requesting funds from clients
- Assist with end of monthly payroll journals and end of year procedures including submissions to HRMC
- Run P32 and end of year P60
- Manage and run small international payrolls and confer with in-country payroll providers
- Experience of payroll processing in a multi-client environment either payroll bureau or accountancy
- Sound knowledge of UK PAYE legislation is required
- Must be able to manually calculate tax and National Insurance deductions and statutory payments
- Basic knowledge of Excel essential
Benefits included parking, pension, healthcare and life insurance, 24 days holiday.