We are currently working on a new facility which will make it easy for you to save a job and come back to it later, however is isn't quite ready yet so for now please email this job to your own email address using the form below, you can then come back to this job later by retrieving the email we send you from your emails. The new 'save for later' facility should be ready soon. Thank you.
Send this job to yourself / to a friend
First 4 Personnel (& Temp) Ltd
£35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
« back to main job view
- Do you have XML connectivity experience (SSRS) ?
- Good SQL query writing?
- 3rd party distribution experience?
- Strong analytical skills and able to manage a small team?
Then we'd love to hear from you!
Duties of the Business Analyst:
- Manage a remote team including training, development, ensuring team SLA's and KPI's are being met
- Cost and Gap analysis to improve costs and strenthen product portfolio
- Manage and improve processes to produce smooth cost effective delivery
- BI, business intelligence on ROI and product
- Manage all contracts, pricing, profit margins, payments
- Reporting on business performance
- Provide support to channel
Skills and Experience:
- Analytical skills to identify trends and product opportunities.
- Competent in SQL query writing.
- Detailed knowledge of API/XML integration
- Third-party distribution
Additional skills: analysis, SQL query, XML, SSRS, reporting, excel, cost analysis, gap analysis, forecast, planning, 3rd party distribution, third party, product delivery