We are currently working on a new facility which will make it easy for you to save a job and come back to it later, however is isn't quite ready yet so for now please email this job to your own email address using the form below, you can then come back to this job later by retrieving the email we send you from your emails. The new 'save for later' facility should be ready soon. Thank you.
Send this job to yourself / to a friend
Telephone Campaign Executive
Blue Leaf Recruitment
£20,000 to £22,000 per annum (depending on experience)
« back to main job view
This is an exciting opportunity for 2 or 3 B2B sales professionals to join a friendly team of 20 within an outstanding business development agency specialising in telephone based business-to-business sales.
Established in 1997 our client has successfully built a fantastic portfolio of clients, now working with some of the UK's largest professional services, logistics, facilities management, IT and marketing companies.
Located in the city centre this modern open plan office offers a great working environment.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Workplace pension
- 28 days holiday this includes Bank Holidays, (plus one extra for every year worked)
- Career progression opportunities
- City centre location with good transport links
- Flexi-time for working parents
- Brilliant office atmosphere
- There are lots of incentives always running and treats in the office
- The ideal candidate:
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Pleasant and engaging personality
- An unwavering ambition to succeed
- An elevated level of professionalism
- You may be an experienced Telesales Executive, or someone with good business experience who is willing to learn. The agency is also interested in hearing from anyone who is looking for a part-time role and actively supports parents who need to work around school hours
- The B2B Telesales Executive role will involve contacting senior level executives within companies who our clients are trying to meet with, engaging with them and nurturing a relationship that creates an opportunity to create a meeting
- This is not a mass cold calling agency, there is not hard selling and it is only business-to-business
- Working hours will be Monday Friday 9am- 5pm (with the opportunity for an early finish on Fridays)
- This is not a call centre environment
- Professional demeanour and confidence to talk to senior executives
- Excellent and engaging phone manner and the ability to create a good rapport
- Fun personality someone who really wants to be part of a great team
- Drive, determination and a desire to succeed
- Good time keeping and commitment
- Immediate interviews and start available.