We are currently working on a new facility which will make it easy for you to save a job and come back to it later, however is isn't quite ready yet so for now please email this job to your own email address using the form below, you can then come back to this job later by retrieving the email we send you from your emails. The new 'save for later' facility should be ready soon. Thank you.
Send this job to yourself / to a friend
Social Media Editor (Motoring / Motorsport)
The Goodwood Estate
£25,000 per annum
« back to main job view
At Goodwood, we celebrate a 300 year history as a quintessentially English Estate, in modern and authentic ways delivering extraordinary and engaging experiences. Our setting in 12,000 acres of West Sussex countryside and our story both play significant roles in Goodwood's success.
You will be responsible for co-ordinating the Goodwood motorsport social media accounts, ensuring continued growth across our Social Media platforms. Working with the Digital Content Manager and digital team you will help shape the future of our motorsport social media output.
What do you need to be successful?
Do what you do well, in a beautifully unique environment.
- Be articulate and resourceful
- Experience running social media channels for either website or commercial business.
- Love for motoring and/or motorsport
- Ideas driven able to contribute ideas to the team.
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrate an ability to influence to deliver the right outcomes
- A sense of Fun
- Positive and friendly with a "can do attitude"